Friday, April 16, 2010

40 Singapore foods we can't live without

I just came across this article on CNNGo - a list of 40 Singapore foods we die die must try. It's the food that we dream about when we're away from Singapore. It's the food we make a list that we must try when we are home.

For the overseas Singaporeans, venture at your own risk
40 Singapore foods we can't live without

Is there any on the list that you have not tried ? What else do you think should have made it to the list ? For me, they would be the Odeon Beef Noodles, Boneless Duck Rice & Black Pepper Crabs (I know they included chilli crabs but I'm biased).

3 comments:

Dutchess said...

Petite Fleur, been there, ate that.

The dish I missed the most while overseas was kway chap. Just love my squishy braised intestines!

Beau Lotus 涟 said...

Like you said, venture at your own risk.

I'm so hungry looking at the list. I would go for black pepper crab, white pepper crab, salted egg yolk crab - well, any crab. :-)

And Dutchess, I miss my kway chap with lots of big intestines too!

food solutions said...

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful article and I look forward to reading your article blog.