Monday, September 22, 2008

Muscat de Beaumes de Venise


It has been a while since I last posted on drinks. Well, that's because X hasn't been home & even tho I like a glass of wine with my meals, I don't like to drink cocktails or aperitifs alone.

Muscat wine is sweet & generally a dessert wine but over here, it can also be served as an aperitif. One of our favorites is from Beaumes de Venise, a region not too far from here.

Serve it chilled or on the rocks. The snack shown is the chorizo & pistachio cake that I've already made a couple of times now.


4 comments:

Lilian said...

Another gorgeous photo! Is this taken inside your house? Looks beautiful.

petite fleur said...

Thank you Lilian. Yes, the shot was taken in the dining room.

Beau Lotus said...

I LOVE Beaume de Venise!!!!

Could drink it like a soft drink.

Lucky you to have it near your place...

petite fleur said...

I can send you a bottle, if you like. Just let me know. No problem at all.