Thursday, January 8, 2009

Art Exhibition


I'm really pleased to announce that my friend Ms Gaby Scholz is currently exhibiting at the Salle Volane in Vals les Bains. This is her first solo exhibition & we're all very excited for her. She's been hard at work the past few weeks putting the finishing touches to her paintings.

A couple of us were over on Monday to help her hang her paintings & let me tell you, it was a lot harder than it looks but we all had fun doing it. I didn't have time to take individual pictures of her paintings yet but will do so soon & post them on the blog to share with my readers.




She was also interviewed by the regional newspaper, Le Dauphiné libéré. Below is the announcement that they published on the 4th.

We now have a celebrity in our midst.




No comments: