Thursday, February 19, 2009

Random thought while painting

I'm back at the Site. It has been a while. What with our trip back to Singapore, school vacation, sick days etc, I haven't been going there lately.

So today dressed in 5, yes 5 not a typing error (including 2 fleece tops) I started painting the fence. Some 30+ metres of fence have to be painted.

Not only do I have to deal with the cold but also these kamikaze insects that insist on plastering themselves on my "wet" masterpiece. Which means I have to remove them. Which means I have to repaint over their death spot.

You can tell I really enjoy painting outdoors during winter.


4 comments:

eunice said...

You are way too hard working. Weather that cold, I'll be inside with a nice big hot mug of cocoa or loads of chocs!

petite fleur said...

Unfortunately I'm paying for it now. I was down with fever & cold the past 2 days. I'm just not made for the cold

Dutchess said...

Does the paint dry in the cold? We normally don't do any exterior home improvement, gardening included during winter citing the cold as an excuse!

petite fleur said...

I think the wind dries the paint....

We don't normally do any exterior work in the winter as well but X is busy in the summer so we can only do it during this time.