Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Reisenthel Carrybag


I have been lusting after this basket the moment I first laid eyes on it. But no shops here seem to stock it. I've seen occasional glimpses of it & was even tempted to ask the last person I saw where she bought hers from.

Finally I gave up & turned to the internet. I didn't have to search for long. It's the Reisenthel Carrybag. You really have to give it to Germans to come up with something so functional & beautiful. In fact everything on their site looks great. I had a hard time trying not to click too many items into the shopping cart. In the end, I bought the Carrybag (in red, of course) & the multi bottle holder (for when I make my wine run at the supermarket, yippee no more lugging the wine in unsightly carton boxes).

I can't wait for these to arrive.


No comments: