Thursday, August 27, 2009

Great Singapore Pass

As they say, nothing in life is free but some things do come at a discount.

I came across this recently and thought I'd share it with you guys.

Association of Singapore attractions has put together the Great Singapore Pass. All you need to do is to download the coupon & present it at a list of attractions to get either 20% discount or $2 off per head off entry fee.

Download & print the coupon here (I printed several copies & kept them in my wallet)
http://www.singapore-attractions.com/meetings.htm

Just to give you an idea, you can get $2 off at Singapore Zoo, Jurong Bird Park, River Cruises, Singapore Flyer. 20% off Wild Wild Wet, Mint Museum (if only I had known about this coupon before), Discovery Centre and many many others.


The offer is valid until end of the year so take advantage of it while it lasts. I fully intend to. In fact I just used it last week for our trip to the Night Safari.

No comments: