Tuesday, April 8, 2008

What to do with left over duck ? Part 2

Even after I made the Thai Red Duck Curry, I still had a lot of duck left.

So I decided to serve it with noodles. I cut up the magret de canard into slices & fried them a little cos they were still pink on the inside (which is how we like the magret done but definitely not for noodles). Then I just shredded them, cook some egg noodles & serve it with stir fried vegetables.

As you can see from the picture, there's a bottle of Guilin Chilli Sauce next to the noodles. I put this on all my Chinese noodles - dry or soup. It reminds me of the noodle stalls in HK - the white tiles, the round tables & stools, the small barrels of chopsticks in the centre of the tables & the containers of Guilin chilli sauce.

The Girl, being my child, likes it too. She polished off all her noodles & duck with of course, a little bit of the chilli sauce.

No comments: