Monday, December 15, 2008

An excuse to dress up

Patricia Deho is a lovely British lady I met at an English speakers' meeting a couple of months back. When I heard she was having her art exhibition at the Salle Volane in Vals les Bains, I knew I wanted to go check out her paintings.

She exhibited quite a varied style of paintings - portraits, landscapes & geometrics. It has been a while since I last attended an art opening & although I'm certainly no art critic, I enjoyed looking at her work.

That's Patricia in front of one of her newer works

A painting that appealed to me, entitled Ardeche en hiver (Ardeche in winter)

Exhibiting alongside Patricia, was another artist, Anne-Marie Eldhadad
with her ancient silk cushions.

Mes copines, Gaby, Katia & Aimee who was completely exhausted

No comments: