Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Braised Pork Belly


Thanks to my friend Helena, I made this delicious braised pork belly. It takes 2 hours to braise but well worth the effort. The meat is flavorful & tender. Even though it would have been better to eat with mantou, French baguette is not a bad second choice.

X gobbled up every last bit & has already requested that I make this again.

This was great for eating out on the site. What site ? What is she talking about ? Well stay tuned for tomorrow's post when I'll explain further.

4 comments:

Tsu Lin + + said...

Hi Petit Fleur, I need the recipe please... I have my pork belly ready to be cooked for dinner and stumbled onto this! Quick..!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Petit Fleur, hoping you can share the recipe for this. It looks incredibly yummy and I went out to buy some belly pork today. Can't wait to try to try it.
Thanks, Dorie

petite fleur said...

Dorie - Please write to me at rojakrendezvous@gmail.com & I'll reply with the recipe.

Nate @ House of Annie said...

Braises are great this time of year.

We just did a pork braised in soy sauce dish...but we cut ours up into large cubes and added whole garlic cloves. Yummy, and it made a killer sauce!